PUBG Mobile Lagging Fix: Hello Friends welcome to our gaming guide blog. Here in this post, we will look at the 5 ways to fix PUBG Mobile lagging before that let's know more about the PUBG Mobile game. PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is one of the famous and addicting games which is popularly known as in the short form of PUBE. This game is available in all platform devices the mobile version of the game is developed by Tencent Gaming Company. It is an online multiplayer battle royale game. In the game, the players are dropped off on an isolated island with more than 100 players. Once the players landed on the island with the help of a parachute, the survival of their life starts. Players have to find weapons and resources and kill the enemy to stay alive in the game till the end to with game.
The game offers various maps (ERANGEL, MIARMAR, and SANHOK), High-quality graphics, and voice chatting with the team players while playing the game which adds more spice to the game. At the moment PUBG Mobile is running on more than 10 million Android mobiles.
|PUBG Mobile Lagging Fix|
PUBG Mobile will provide the best gaming experience because it has an amazing development team and hence there are not so many issues reported by the players. But there are few players have reported about the pubg mobile lagging issues. There are players who noticed lag issues in the gameplay. In some time, the animation lagging happens, that time the players takes time to move, it also takes a little bit longer time to use the weapon. In my point of view, if game lags continue, it will absolutely disturb the interest in the game and makes the gameplay experience very worst.
If you’re noticing that you’re mobile is getting hot when playing PUBG mobile, don’t worry about your smartphone, just take some break and let the phone cool down. This is common with most of the games and resource-intensive apps.
5 ways to fix PUBG Mobile Lagging:
Experts say mostly the lag occurs in the game due to rendering during the gameplay. Like if you landed on an intense area like Pochinki, there will be more render lag as most of the enemies land for loots.
If you are suffering from high ping, which means your bullets aren’t firing at the exact moment when you tap, this is one of the most common problems in pubg mobile. Here in this post, we will cover these problems at the bottom of this post. Here you can find the best ways to fix PUBG Mobile Lagging, as well as fixing any ping issues.
1. Install Game Booster:
It also clears RAM usage before running the game and helps to boosts the gaming experience.
Activities for Game Booster:
- Go to Google Play Store
- Search for Game Booster in the search bar,
- Now from the shown result download game booster and install it
- Open the “Game Booster”
- It will automatically scan for all the games installed on your smartphone.
- Check out the game drive from Game Booster
2. Disable Apps Running in Background:
The second ways to fix PUBG Mobile Lagging, Disable Apps Running in Background. Whenever you use an application it will directly move to your home screen without closing the apps, the apps will run in the background and thus, increases the usage of the RAM and also it will consume the mobile battery.
Also, various system apps run in the background of your device. To disable background activity for an app, open Settings and go to Apps & Notifications. There you can find the applications list which is running in the background. Once you've tapped the application you will get an option to disable the app. Open PUBG Mobile after disabling apps running in the background.
To disable running applications in the background:
- Open your “Account Settings”
- Go to your “Application Management”
- Select the applications installed on your device
- Click “Battery or Power Utility”
- Click "Disable Playback"
- Restart the device and play the game
3. Clear Internal Memory Storage & Clear Cache:
The third way to fix PUBG Mobile Lagging - Clear the Internal Memory Storage & Clear Cache.
Internal storage is the main memory source for any device it means several different things, but most often refers to a mobile's phone memory. This is the primary storage device used to store a user's files and applications memory.
Cached data is nothing but files, images and other media files stored on your devices by the website or app which you have used. so the next time when you are visiting the app or website try to disallow the cache memory, This will increase the speed of the game by removing unnecessary files.
To clear the internal memory storage:
- Open your “File Manager” app.
- Scan large files from your internal storage
- Permanently delete the unnecessary large files that you do not need
- Restart your device and play the pubg game now you will feel the smooth gameplay.
- To clear the cache:
- Go to your device settings
- Open your “Storage”
- Open your "cache data"
- Erase cache data
- Restart your device that’s it, guys.
4. Use the GFX Tool:
This is one of the best ways to fix PUBG Mobile Lagging - GFX Tool. GFX is one of the best tools available on the Google play store which can help you to unlock 60 Fps in any games.
It also reduces lags as it provides graphics option like very smooth. It will also reduce the rendering lags in pubg mobile game. Which remove unnecessary graphics from the game?
GFX Tool Operating Instructions:
- Open Google Play Store application
- Download and Install the GFX Tool
- Open it and select “Game Version”
- In graphics mode, adjust and choose "So Smooth"
- Select the graphics resolution “1280 × 720”
- Select the classic style
- In the FPS section of the application, select “60 FPS”
- Select the rendering quality as the lowest number
- Turn off the light effects
- Enable the "Save Control" setting.
- Minimizing unwanted effects
- GPU Enable Optimization
- Save the settings now and run the game.
5. Force 4x MSAA:
The fifth and most useful tip to fix PUBG Mobile Lagging is Force 4x MSAA.
In all android smartphones it has an option called developer option this will be hidden in all phones. You need to unlock it by tapping 7 times in the kernel version in the about phone screen. Once you enable the developer option to go to the screen and enable the Force 4x MSAA option. This will force Android to use 4x multi-sample anti-aliasing in OpenGL ES 2.0 games and other apps.
|pubg lag fixing|
This requires more graphics power and will probably drain your battery a bit faster, but it will improve image quality in some games. This option makes your texture and gameplay to run smoothly. Use this app and tell us our feedback.
4x MSAA implementation instructions:
- Go to your Device settings
- Click "About Phone"
- Continue to touch "Kernel Version" more than 7 times
- Your developer option will now be displayed on your device settings.
- If you don't find it, search for the option in your settings
- Turn on “Developer Option”
- Swipe to the “Force 4X MSA” section
- Then run it
- Restart your mobile
- Now start your pubg mobile and enjoy the lag-free game.
pubg mobile lag fix android
pubg lag mobile
pubg mobile lag fix ios
pubg mobile lag fix android app
pubg lag fix android
How to fix lag in pubg mobile emulator
pubg mobile lag fix 2gb ram
pubg lag fix apk